MOM and DAD

What About MOM and DAD?


Do you appreciate your parents and treasure your relationship with them? Read what these teens have to say.
Everyone comes from a different family situation, and everyone’s parents are different. Some teenagers think having a relationship with their parents isn’t cool or looks bad to their friends. The gospel teaches otherwise. Families are central to our Heavenly Father’s plan. It is important to realize how your parents have influenced your life, what they have taught you, what their strengths are, and how you can work to gain a better relationship with them. Here are some reflections and some advice from other young men and women on how to appreciate and talk with your parents.

What is something you have learned from your parents?

“I have learned to always enjoy life and to do stuff that makes me happy. I’ve also learned the gospel from them. They also have taught me the importance of getting good grades.
I’ve learned to interact with people and always stay calm. My dad is good at that. I can get so mad at him, and he will never get mad back. He’s really taught me to find the best in people and how to stay calm in situations when I want to lose it. I have also learned how to have a good relationship when I’m married. I admire that my parents sometimes act like they’re still dating. I want that when I’m married
MOM and DAD MOM and DAD Reviewed by Unknown on 22:18 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.